Green Day Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Day Forum

Welcome to My Green Day Forum, Have Fun and EnJoy.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Billie Joe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
without a name
Admin
without a name

About Billie Joe Empty
PostSubject: About Billie Joe   About Billie Joe Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:51 am

Here. Read Some Informaion About Billie Joe:

Full Name: Billie Joe Armstrong
Birth Day: Febraury 17, 1972
Hometown: Rodeo, California, USA
Eyes Color: Green
Natural Hair Color: Reddish Brown
Height: 5'7
Martial Status: Married to Adrienne Nesser. (July 2, 1994)
Children: Joseph Marciano; Born in March 1995. and Jackob Danger; Born in September of 1998
Family: Billie's Father, Andy, Died of Cancer When Billie Was 10 Years Old (September 1982). His Mom, Ollie, Raised Him from them On. Billie Has 5 Older Siblings, David, Allen, Marcy, Holly, and Anna.
Instruments: Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Drums, Piano, and Most Recently, the Saxphone.
Record Company: Billie and Adrienne Have a Co-Ownership of Adeline Records; www.adelinerecords.com
Other Bands: Billie Still Plays with Pinhead Gunpowder, He Also Played with The Influents, Corrupted Morals, Rancid, The Lookouts, Goodbye Harry, and Blatz.

That's It Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.greendayforums.forumotion.com
greendea

greendea

About Billie Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Billie Joe   About Billie Joe Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 2:42 pm

Armstrong grew up in Rodeo, California, the youngest of six children. His father, Andy Armstrong, was a retired Minor League Baseball catcher, who worked as a jazz musician and truck driver for Safeway to support the family. He died of cancer on September 10, 1982 when Armstrong was 10. The song "Wake Me Up When September Ends" is a memorial to his father. His mother Ollie worked as a waitress at Rod's Hickory Pit, where Armstrong and Mike Dirnt got their first gig during their teen years.

Armstrong's interest in music started at a young age. He recorded a song titled "Look For Love" at the age of five on the Bay Area label "Fiat Records". As a teenager he originally was into metal music, but got into punk after hearing the Sex Pistols song "Holidays in the Sun". He attended John Swett High School, and then Pinole Valley High School, dropping out on February 16, 1990, a day before his 18th birthday, to pursue his musical career. While in high school he was nicknamed "Two Dollar Bill", because he was supplying the school with marijuana joints for two dollars. In 1990, Armstrong met his future wife Adrienne Nesser.[citation needed] They later married and now have two children named Joseph Armstrong and Jakob Armstrong.[citation needed] Adrienne is the co owner of Adeline Records, along with Armstrong.[citation needed]

Armstrong has stated that he is bisexual. In an interview with LGBT magazine The Advocate, he was quoted as saying, "I think I've always been bisexual. I mean, it's something that I've always been interested in. I think everybody kind of fantasizes about the same sex. I think people are born bisexual, and it's just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of 'Oh, I can't.' They say it's taboo. It's ingrained in our heads that it's bad, when it's not bad at all. It's a very beautiful thing."

Armstrong was arrested in January 2003 for a DUI after being pulled over for speeding. After taking a Breathalyzer test, Armstrong received a score of .18, more than twice the state's legal limit of .08.[9]

In April of 2007, Armstrong and wife sent GreenDay.net webmaster photos of their Spring Break working with Habitat For Humanity as well as a diary.

credit to wikipedia
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

About Billie Joe Empty
PostSubject: Yea.   About Billie Joe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:12 am

Yea. I Saw The Pictures in Green Day . Net !
Back to top Go down
NimrodOnElmStreet

NimrodOnElmStreet

About Billie Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Billie Joe   About Billie Joe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:59 am

I saw that mugshot a long time ago. I say that's pretty irresponsible of the bartender/ waiter. pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.Nimrodstreet.com
greendea

greendea

About Billie Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Billie Joe   About Billie Joe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:45 am

it was a very fanny moment of the history of rock and roll
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

About Billie Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Billie Joe   About Billie Joe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:04 pm

^Lol, Whats That?
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

About Billie Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Billie Joe   About Billie Joe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:06 pm

WOODSTOCK 95
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

About Billie Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Billie Joe   About Billie Joe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:38 am

Aw, yea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Billie Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Billie Joe   About Billie Joe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Billie Joe
Page 1 of 1