Green Day Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Day Forum

Welcome to My Green Day Forum, Have Fun and EnJoy.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Are You Thinking About?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
without a name
Admin
without a name

What Are You Thinking About? Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:29 am

Sorry Vale, I Wrote This Again COz I Dont Want to Bother You With Telling You To Write Topics.

What Are You Thinking ABout Right Now?

I'm Thinking...........................
I Did Really Good At a Test TOday... But i Didnt Do Well At the Geography Test Crying or Very sad ... There Was a Map in The Test I Had to Write This Country Is ....... & That Crap. Crying or Very sad I Didnt Do it. .....

& .... Theres This Girl At School That I REALLY REALLY HATE Her. I Fuckin' Hate Her. We Hate Each Other.. I Had a Lot of Fights With Her. & My Friend Told Me "F She Said Anything To yOU Tell Me CoZ I'll Punch Her!" Very Happy

I FUCKIN' HATE HER
Back to top Go down
http://www.greendayforums.forumotion.com
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:42 pm

why do you hate each other?

i'm thinking about my school mate.... he's so.... I love you I love you at first i even didn't like him at all, but he looked at me all the time and i felt in love with him
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:07 am

Awww, Thats Great, you're In I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you with him! z He cute? Very Happy

&:
I Dunno ... We Hate Each Other Since i Was 6th Grade and She Was In 5th Grade... & Now I'm In the 8th Grade and i Think Shes in the 11th or 12th Grade. Anyway, I Dunno Why We Hate Each Other, She Hates One of My Best Friends, I Dont Know What She Said and I Started a Fight With Her. I Hate Her
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:34 pm

About a Dream i Had Couple of WeekS agO .
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:12 pm

without a name wrote:
Awww, Thats Great, you're In I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you with him! z He cute? Very Happy

&:
I Dunno ... We Hate Each Other Since i Was 6th Grade and She Was In 5th Grade... & Now I'm In the 8th Grade and i Think Shes in the 11th or 12th Grade. Anyway, I Dunno Why We Hate Each Other, She Hates One of My Best Friends, I Dont Know What She Said and I Started a Fight With Her. I Hate Her

no, he's not.. he wanted to scare people and this is why i like him immediately... but i didn't want to see him in that way, because i saw him like a friend... it's all his fault.... he sings very cool songs and he stays always near me.. even if i run from him... but he's too timid to speak about this with me Neutral

well, i hate a lot of people, at least you have the reason of your friend

- today i saw a girl who looks like johnny ramone and near her there was a Green day fan
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:02 am

greendea wrote:
without a name wrote:

&:

no, he's not.. he wanted to scare people and this is why i like him immediately... but i didn't want to see him in that way, because i saw him like a friend... it's all his fault.... he sings very cool songs and he stays always near me.. even if i run from him... but he's too timid to speak about this with me Neutral

well, i hate a lot of people, at least you have the reason of your friend

- today i saw a girl who looks like johnny ramone and near her there was a Green day fan

so, u hate him or something?
& who is johnny ramone?
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 6:42 am

no, i don't hate him a lot... anyway johnny ramone was a member of the ramones
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:53 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... the ramones.. yea
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:27 am

i'm thinking about a song ... i haven't his lyrics Sad
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:59 am

if u know for who ... go to a site for songs lyrics and search for it : www.metrolyrics.com Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 11:33 am

thank you!

i doin't rememebr what is that song, but i will! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:43 am

You're Welcome! I'de Love to Help You Anytime. Like You Do Smile

I'm Thinking About The School Today.... The Whole Class Had a Fight With a Teacher. She's So Mean! Tommorow We Have Like .... 4 or 5 Exams! We Can't Study!
And There's This Teacher.... She's The One Who Makes Sure No One Gets Out of the Class. SHe's So Mean! No One in the School Loves Her. And She's Liar, If U Make a Problem With Her, She Say Things You Didnt Do. Does That Pisses You?! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:05 am

About This Gurl I hate.... i was walkin next to her and she said mm.. haw can i say it? .. yea! she said "ew" it like i was so gross or something! And I was Evil or Very Mad so PISSED.
i got into a another fight.
and another one at the end of the day.

We Really Hate Each Other!

I HATE HER
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:31 pm

Whatsername~ wrote:
You're Welcome! I'de Love to Help You Anytime. Like You Do Smile

I'm Thinking About The School Today.... The Whole Class Had a Fight With a Teacher. She's So Mean! Tommorow We Have Like .... 4 or 5 Exams! We Can't Study!
And There's This Teacher.... She's The One Who Makes Sure No One Gets Out of the Class. SHe's So Mean! No One in the School Loves Her. And She's Liar, If U Make a Problem With Her, She Say Things You Didnt Do. Does That Pisses You?! Evil or Very Mad

i hate her because she makes you feel bad! what an asshole! here we can't have more that an exam per day
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:33 pm

Whatsername~ wrote:
About This Gurl I hate.... i was walkin next to her and she said mm.. haw can i say it? .. yea! she said "ew" it like i was so gross or something! And I was Evil or Very Mad so PISSED.

I HATE HER

she' so fucking stupid, don't give a fuck to her! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: OK!   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:45 pm

greendea wrote:
Whatsername~ wrote:

I HATE HER

she' so fucking stupid, don't give a fuck to her! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

YEA! SHE IS SO FUCKIN' STUBID! THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:42 pm

use the rage against her! break her arms! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:38 am

greendea wrote:
use the rage against her! break her arms! Evil or Very Mad
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:59 am

I Did well at the Test Today! And, We Didnt Take The Othe Test! Smile
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:51 pm

^ happy for you

my dogs wasn't fine today
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:47 am

why?
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:05 am

he threw up twice Sad
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:01 am

Aw no! Sad doyou know why? may be something he/she ate?
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:54 pm

in this period he's always diseased... today he has swelling eyes, because of the cold weather...
Back to top Go down
without a name
Admin
without a name

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:24 am

umm... "swelling"? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking About?   What Are You Thinking About? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Thinking About?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next